Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07621 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,850TL (руб 76,764) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (30 minutes ago)