Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08975 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,956TL (руб 66,358) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)