Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,758TL (R$ 6,671) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)