Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.753 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,016TL (R$ 5,712) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)