Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04726 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,904TL (¥336,551) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)