Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.615 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 146% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,895TL (£2,744) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)