Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.982 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 137% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,335TL (AU$4,137) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)