Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.966 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 296% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,216TL (AU$4,071) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,514 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wuxi costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)