Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.209 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 271% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,953TL (NZ$3,790) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)