Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.786 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 152% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,832TL (NZ$4,247) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)