Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,304TL ($2,483) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (38 minutes ago)