Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.326 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 165% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,891TL ($3,734) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)