Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.696 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,167TL ($2,804) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)