Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 55% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,976TL (Q10,996) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)