Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 141% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,576TL (10,840 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)