Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.459 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 173% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,033TL (16,472 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)