Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38091 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,729TL (R 30,791) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)