Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44638 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 107% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,363TL (36,657 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)