Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.539 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 146% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,952TL (12,967 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)