Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.515 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,428TL (R$ 8,866) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)