Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 134% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,215TL (€2,094) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)