Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,150TL (€1,966) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)