Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.565 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 331% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,502TL ($6,739) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)