Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,234TL (元8,836) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)