Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.990 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 82% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,575TL (元8,666) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)