Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09991 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 104% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,583TL (105,931 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (about 1 hour ago)