Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.938 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,480TL (2,661 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)