Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.385 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,902TL (1,574 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)