Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.509 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,421TL (﷼ 6,905) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)