Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06145 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 324% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,520TL (¥317,674) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (35 minutes ago)