Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04129 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,324TL (¥128,947) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)