Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04958 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,341TL (¥228,721) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)