Cost of living in Nagano, Japan vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04872 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,512TL (¥215,777) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)