Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.706 TRY / FJD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 117% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,567TL (6,493 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)