Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08172 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,044TL (руб 110,660) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)