Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07621 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,172TL (руб 67,869) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)