Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00807 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 203% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,848TL (1,839,410 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)