Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00987 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 223% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,227TL (2,453,795 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)