Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08673 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,025TL (₨69,466) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)