Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23246 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 28% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,375TL (27,425₴) in Mykolayiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)