Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00349 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 37% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,115TL (2,036,493 Kyat) in Myitkyina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)