Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00226 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,336TL (4,122,173 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)