Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05817 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,910TL (₨67,211) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)