Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,069TL (€2,092) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)