Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,211 prices entered by 659 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06948 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 4% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,328TL (₨76,681) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)