Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04411 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,105TL (₨206,395) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (29 minutes ago)