Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03822 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,109TL (₨186,017) in Multan.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 4,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)