Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.352 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,537TL (RM7,056) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $762 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mobile, Alabama costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 3 hours ago)