Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06756 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 14% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,478TL (Taka 140,277) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)