Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.326 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 33% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,859TL (1,851 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)