Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.741 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,331TL (1,425 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)