Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.014 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 40% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,577TL (1,094 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)