Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.696 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,158TL (1,311 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (31 minutes ago)