Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20132 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,263TL (Mex$ 21,177) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $112 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (38 minutes ago)