Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07686 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 16% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,585TL (₨111,691) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)