Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 145% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,158TL (€2,975) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)