Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,544TL (COL$4,109,012) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (36 minutes ago)