Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03026 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 61% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,365TL (J$276,443) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $300 (18 minutes ago)