Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03372 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 63% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,694TL (406,078 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)