Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.160 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 115% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,657TL (C$4,245) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)