Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04544 TRY / KES
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 57% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,370TL (Shilling162,197) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)