Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03733 TRY / KES
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,576TL (Shilling149,372) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)