Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00600 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,878TL (₩1,480,298) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)