Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 836%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01181 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 433% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,065TL (2,122,913 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)