Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,812TL ($2,324) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)