Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.565 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 217% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,746TL ($4,447) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)