Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.284 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 167% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,756TL (C$5,546) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)