Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.490 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 147% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,600TL (C$3,324) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)