Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.466 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 107% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,120TL (RM6,903) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)