Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.640 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 19% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,016TL (3,415 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)